The Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA) is a scientific network pursuing the goal to support and coordinate top level academic research in sports management, sports econmonics, sports administration and conterming areas at the University of Zurich.
- Fostering top level academic research at the University of Zurich in sports management, sports economics, sport administration and conterming areas.
- Coordinating scientific collaboration between researchers at the University of Zurich, researchers at other Universities and research institutions as well as important sport institutions in Switzerland and abroad.
- Promoting young researchers
- Organizing conferences and seminars
- Facilitating knowedge transfer
- Acquiring third-party funds
Within the next four years, we will be focusing on these main areas:
2. Organizing conferences
3. Acquiring third-party funds
4. Develop lectures and seminars for PhD and/or Master's students